Deadwood SD Meetings
One of the Northern Black Hills' largest convention centers is located at The Lodge at Deadwood. This magnificent convention center and meeting facility offers unparalleled scenic surroundings and a package of amenities, services, and telecommunications to make your business meeting, educational seminar, association convention, family reunion, or wedding reception a success.
In our 13,000 square-foot main Pine Crest Ballroom, we can accommodate up to 1,700 people, depending on the seating style. With four adjoining conference rooms all on one level and the main ballroom's flexible, modular format, we have a comfortable, perfectly-sized meeting space for groups as small as 10 people.
Our experienced staff offers excellent hospitality and looks forward to serving your group. We can cater a breakfast, luncheon, or dinner of any size and our selection is as varied as the Western sky.
The Lodge at Deadwood – experience the best of what the Black Hills has to offer. Nature. History. Entertainment. Fine dining.
- 140 luxury hotel guestrooms and suites, many with balconies and patios
- First-class restaurant and casual lounge
- Deadwood's only indoor water playland
- Large Las Vegas-style casino with over 260 state-of-the-art slot machines and gaming tables
- Flexible meeting and convention facilities large enough for groups up to 1,700 people
- 24-hour indoor fitness center
- Hotel shuttle available for guests free of charge
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access